Tuesday, August 16, 2011

To You…

Give me the love, give me the smile
Give me the power to stand a while
In rain and in sunshine, let me burn bright
I need You to keep my faith upright!

Strength is a virtue and friend for care;
Give me the chance to lend a hand!
That I could make my day bright
To see them merrily and light!

They with whom You stand strong
Ne’er will they yield before any wrong…
Thy strength and power shines bright
Through the dark hours of morn and night!

And when Your fire kindles the mind
My heart burns with a desire to fight …
May I stand strong with the rope You hold
To cross the bridge with that only Hope!

Where Truth and Lie clings to a chain
Where Death smiles at every pain
Where Mourners join beating their breasts
When Life moans a cold note…

To You my fervent prayer, You whom I adore…
May Your guiding star brighten each face
May Life buzz with shimmering rays,
May each flower send Your sweet fragrance
May each music play Your harmonious notes…


As Death smile to embrace a new Life...!

                                                      Rajdeep Pathak
                                                     August 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment