Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Awakening



From which door shall I pass –?
Each step seems a while –
A journey left untouched
By clouds and rain drops…!


I have crossed many a mile
Narrowing roads and turns of life;
Yet it feels like a distant cry
Of shadows and sun alike…!


There’s many in the league of death
Fathomless spirit, and withered leaves –
Bemoaning momentous pride
With simmering and sunken eyes!


Lost in the wild and found in space,
The souls have, but, a journey to race,
The cloak of a clown and life’s mysteries;
Shredding soaked and fuming face…!


Shattered by dreams, woken by surprise,
Songs of the lark, circles in waves,
Twisted and turned, to rhythms wild…!
Fury running into Nature’s heart…

The doors open and close in a closet
With steps moving forward and backward
At the same pace – while I wait
For the one sight to allow me a path,
Crossed by none; as life longs for a new turn!

The cloak of death and the thread of life
Engaged in a tussle over their might;
As I pass through each step with
Night and day; and darkness and sunlight…


…I walk my way through the silent raindrops…!


                                         Rajdeep Pathak
March 17, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment