Monday, July 2, 2012

Gift of Love

Breaking free from the prison walls
Of life, I play with those colours that
Create waves under the shimmering sun.

I sing for your glory and dance to your music
As your serene notes fill the moonlit night with
Sparkling stars, welcoming the soft notes of Love…

Come into the joyous strings of thoughts
And be with me for a while, as I rest my
Vision upon yours in this hour, as the night 
Crosses distance and time slowly, in peace.

For I’ve loved you and your dark eyes
That captures every glimpse of my self
And takes me into a new journey of life….
With fresh droplets of sweet honeyed dew
Flowing ceaselessly from the lotus leaves!

The moon slowly walks, counting each movement
That binds the stars and the clouds and the eternal
Night, where dreams spread their soft wings, and
Love takes a ride on a winged chariot covered with
The passion of red and white chrysanthemums!

Come fill me with your power and strength for
Your strings and your notes will lead me to kindness
And then will my heart sing the praises of your generosity
As you gift your music to mine!
                                                                                            Rajdeep Pathak

No comments:

Post a Comment