Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Echoing Verses

I have long forgotten the flower
That lay somewhere in the book;
Whilst the sweet fragrance still caresses
Its lost embrace upon petals that scatter in the corner….

The elusive verses that held to my lips
And your narratives did the rhyme;
The sound of the obscure and vague subtlety
Blurred my eyes, as I joined your variations…

Not now!

On the other bench of the musical milieu
Stood delusions of a longing lustrous evening;
When the sun glistened into the bosom of the horizon
As the languorous soul dreamt for a flower to blossom…
The heart now placed before the world.

Dreamy, yet into the stillness of this night
The strength of madness dashes out,
Pouring death and sorrow, glimmer and gold;
As I gaze for my song from the dawn.

The captive verses of the night dwelling in peace
Into the silence of the heart that resonated, filling
The eyes, as the moonlit night passes by…

A voyage has begun!

Blessed, for I am here through this thirst,
As I watch the night alone…
                                                                 
Rajdeep Pathak
February 27, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment